jSuites.form enhances a basic HTML form bringing various useful features when dealing with HTML forms and its elements. The most useful features are the following:
- Tracking any updates (Are you sure)?: It alerts the user before leaving a page when he has unsaved changes in one form.
- Validations: Create basic and custom input validations using the element properties.
- Data management: It loads data from a remote server to the form elements, and post data for a remote server for persistance.
- Events: Intercept and update the submission, create rules and callbacks.
- Upload: Integrates with jSuites.files to help upload files to the backend.
It has a very optimized algorithm that works even with dynamic elements and provides a few methods to help the developer to enrich their applications.
<label>Name</label> <input type='text' name='name' data-validation="required" data-error="The name is a required field"> <label>Email</label> <input type='text' name='name' data-validation="email" data-error="It is required a valid email address">
More information about the form validations